Click send email

Hello… I also notice if I try to reply to an email after I click send nothing ever happens afterward, it like the page doesn’t disappear or anything. I have to close that page and view my sent folder to see if it got sent. Windows 10 64bit, Chrome browser all the latest. Using the webmail client with Chrome

Hello and thanks for your message.

When sending an email you should see a notification near the bottom of the screen that says “The message has been sent”.

Could you have a look at the developer/web console in Chrome when you send a message, and see if there are any errors there?

Thanks!

– Geir

Actually, I now notice it does say whether if the email was sent or not at the top of that web screen. I’m just saying when one goes to reply to an email it will show you the reply webpage screen but after clicking send you would think that webpage would disappear after clicking send but it doesn’t. You need to manually close the page itself

You should be returned to the message list after sending a message.

Do you mean that the message is sent but you’re still seeing the reply/compose screen?

– Geir

Yes, that what I still see

Could you have a look at the developer/web console in Chrome when you send a message, and see if there are any errors there?

Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console panel.

– Geir

I’m not sure what you want me to try but will after I click send try what you mention

Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console panel.

– Geir

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

What am I suppose to do or see?