RunBox 7 webmail bugs that really annoy me

Same here. And sometimes the reverse situation, i.e., the unread counter still stays on after the messages were read (and sometimes read and moved to another folder). That’s why I gave up on using the R7 web interface, along withthe issue of previously deleted messages still popping up as unread for a couple of seconds when logging into R7.I guess it’s the app updating the data or whatever, but it’s still raher unpleasant and misguiding.

Please consider using IMAP retrieval if the app takes too long. Also, I found that limiting the number of concurrent connections to 4 at a time helped ease the congestion.

As a new user, i can say that I have spent a good deal of time questioning my purchase of email service from runbox due to all the issues with accessing my account. the runbox7 app never keeps me logged in, and when it does load up, i cannot access the menu options. with the webmail, 7 is slow there, too. Using outlook, it takes a bit of time for mail to show up there, not so with other accounts on outlook.
i have no spent $7 on fairmail app and hopefully things improve