Can't send email, Runbox website not loading

Hi,

Just over the past day or so, I can’t seem to send any emails through Thunderbird as the connection times out.

I haven’t been able to load the Runbox website either, I keep getting the message: “The connection has timed out. The server at runbox.com is taking too long to respond. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.”

I can’t see any issues on the Runbox Service Status page though.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am having issues with Thunderbird as well, this error comes up when trying to add my mail account: 0x80550014 [nslMsgIncomingServer.verifyLogon]

I ruled out other issues and ended up contacting my ISP - they said there was a network issue between them and the Runbox website (whatever that means?). I explained it had started after I sent a few emails back and forth to someone in Russia (with me in Australia). I wondered if it was an introduction to the social credit system…Anyway it’s fixed now it seems.

1 Like

I’ve solved the issues too. However I am going to just use the Webmail from now on.

It turns out I’ve had to eat my words. I was new to email clients, by now I’ve come to appreciate their convenience…