Count Column, Attachments

Dear Runbox,

Thanks for your work on Runbox 7 Webmail, it is really fast.

I’m new to this, so please guide me if I am doing things wrong. I am working on a 2018 MacBook Pro, with Safari 11.1.2 and MacOS 10.13.6.

When I view the inbox in full screen, the Count column goes too far to the right and I can’t view the numbers.

When I view the sent screen, rather than showing my name in the From column, it shows my email address with capitalisation of the first letters e.g. Name.Surname@Runbox.Com

It does not seem to associate threaded conversations together where the response has RE: rather than Re:

If I try to forward an email that has an existing attachment, the attachment does not go as part of the forwarded message.

It would be good to know, on the inbox and sent views, which emails had attachments.

That’s all for now. I will keep looking.

All the best,

Brian

Hello Brian and thanks for your message!

Glad to hear you like the speed of Runbox 7. :slight_smile:

To address the issues you mention one by one:

1. Is the Count column too far to the right in all folders, or only Inbox? And is the Attachment column too far to the right when you turn off threaded conversations?

2. We’re working to show the To address instead of the From address in the Sent folder, in issue #736.

3. I can’t reproduce replies with a subject starting with RE: not being threaded. Do the replies include the text of the original message (this is used in order to determine which messages belong together)?

4. Attachments are now included in forwarded messages.

5. Attachments are indicated by a paperclip icon in the rightmost column. This might help explain #1 above, if the rightmost column isn’t visible. Could you post a screenshot (not showing any sensitive details)?

Thanks again,

• Geir

Geir,

Thanks for your response.

1. The Count column now is correctly positioned in all folders, and only gets lost to the right if I go to full screen mode on Safari and also show the folders section. Please see attached screenshot of how a collapsed window looks, this is fine.

2. Yes, the replies include the text of the original message. Still not being included in the Count.

3. The attachment icon shows fine with the size of the message is displayed. But the attachment icon does not show up in the Count view. Maybe this is intended?

Thanks for your help. I will let you know if I come across anything else.

Brian

Regarding issue #736. Sent folder now shows the recipient address. First time viewing allow up to 30 seconds delay for the local index to update with recipient terms (will show empty column at first, and then the recipient address when the index is updated)