DKIM on Runbox any time?

Is this planned? I’m mostly just curious at this point.

We do sign outgoing email on our own domains with DKIM for some time.

What we are working on is automatic system for DKIM signing of your own domains.

Like all things Runbox, these take time.

Please realise how important DKIM is nowadays and make Runbox more “Fully-featured” than it says it is.

Are you still working on providing DKIM for own domains?

Any time soon?

It’s disappointing that this still is not available.

Yes, we are literally days away from this being launched. The interface is ready and the back-end can now sign messages with custom keys for a customer’s domain. In the last few days we have tested that this all works, and we are just tweaking the interface before launching it officially.

If domains are hosted by us (i.e. use our DNS servers) we have the ability to publish the correct DNS records for you built in to the system, but if not then we provide those so you can do this at your domain provider.

1 Like

Is that Runbox days, or real-world days?

Sorry Dave, only joking!

Seriously, I’m looking forward to the implementation.

1 Like

The cheek of it! :slight_smile:

I personally used the interface just yesterday to set up DKIM on several test domains and they all worked first time. We are literally just finalising the page design for the interface in light of our test experience and then it’s done.

We had been offering a version of DKIM signing on request via support previously, but that option isn’t available now as we are about to launch the DKIM signing for everyone :slight_smile:

Counting the days, Dave! :question:

We’ve been making some final changes to the interface as we wanted to make the information that customers need in order to set up the required DKIM CNAME records on their domains is presented in a clearer format.

As far as I am aware it all works and just requires deployment now :slight_smile:

Deploy Dave, Deploy! :grinning: