Folder List gone?

Appears so.
When I access Runbox 7, I log into Runbox 6 first.
I decided to save your login link and hard code in into my manager so the right login page is shown.

When I noticed this issue, I had logged into Runbox 6 first.

All of my folders have been moved under Sent Messages for some reason - bug. I have tried stopping and synchronizing the index and forcing a refresh, neither works.

I figure you guys will work this one out eventually.

I am still not getting folders with my Pale moon browser. Works in chrome but is ugly as ■■■■ and there is no way I’m going to use chrome.

I just updated the Pale Moon browser and I’m getting folders finally. Not as ugly as chrome but nothing an axe can’t improve.

1 Like

Hi,

Everything is OK now with runbox/app-beta, but folders are still under the wrong root with runbox/app.

Best,

Christophe

Hey everyone.

Thank you for your extensive and patient testing and reporting! The fix that used to be in app-beta is now released to regular app (build time: 2019-11-08T15:01:44.440Z). App-beta will be deleted soon.

If you’re still experiencing problems with your folders please contact support@runbox.com – we’ll be dealing with the remaining cases individually.

1 Like

My folders in R7 are now A OK. Thank you.

1 Like

We have deployed a new version of Runbox 7 today that addresses an issue with the Microsoft Edge browser and folders not showing correctly.

If you are still having problems with folders please let us know.

I use Pale Moon! I highly recommend it for those who are worried about the developments at Mozilla.