iPhone app won't keep me logged in

The title pretty much says it all. I downloaded the app a couple of weeks ago, I’ve logged in three times on my phone and hit the Keep Me Logged In checkbox, and it still doesn’t keep my login info.

I don’t have Keep Me Logged In activated on either of my computers, so there shouldn’t be a conflict there.

If it’s any help, I have an iPhone X, OS 13.7.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @alh_84001 and welcome to the Runbox forum!

The Runbox 7 app is a Progressive Web App (PWA) and Apple is working to improve their support for this modern technology.

Hopefully they will also improve session handling in the near future so that you don’t need to log in again after switching between apps on your device.

In the meantime, saving the login details on your device can help mitigate the issue depending on your security preferences.

– Geir

If you want to remain constantly connected, consider signing into your iThing using IMAP under Settings > Mail And Accounts > Add Account.

Thanks to both of you - I appreciate the replies, and I’m enjoying Runbox. I’ll either learn something about IMAP (which I’ve never set up on anything) or wait for Apple to get with it.

For what it’s worth, I’m on an Android phone and having the same issue. I literally got signed out in the middle of typing an email when I switched to a different app to get the email address I was sending the message to.

1 Like