reachability

One thing i am having a hard time dealing with is action items are on the opposite end of the screen. If i select one or multiple items, all action items are way on the lower right side of the screen. I am constantly having to move my mouse from one end of the screen to the other. With RB6, all the action items are on top. So it is never far away from the check boxes or the message preview or message popup. I never have to move my mouse constantly from one end of the screen to the other.

The same thing with the HTML dialogue. I click allow HTML and the check box to click to accept it is on the far right. As there is no way to always allow HTML I find myself constantly moving my mouse from one end of the screen to the other.

Perhaps those things sound petty, but to me it is a real turn off. I figured i could get used to it given time, but unfortunately i am not getting used to it. I am still using RB6 more than the RB7 due to little things like that. I have also started to use https://www.protonmail.com for some things and i really enjoy their interface and how things work.

Thanks for the feedback.

Move message action buttons to the top of list (issue #765) is now in the pipeline to deployment.

• Geir

I see the icons have been moved to the upper right. While that fixes issues with the icons being hidden with the preview window open, it does not really fix the issue that i have to constantly move my mouse from the far right to the far left every time i want to do something.

I was thinking more along the lines of having the buttons right above the date/from column headers. somewhere in that general area. And not have them big buttons, but have them similar to RB6 or, outlook.com. It is really convenient place to keep them. Easy to get to without having to move the mouse across a 27 inch screen from one end to the other.