Subscription offer issue & contact form issue

Hello !

Today I decided to go with runbox (I opened a trial offer a couple of weeks ago)…but a couple of issue wants to stop me :slight_smile:

• I’m interested in the max plan with the " 2 years for the price of 1" offer displayed on the mainpage…but this offer is not visible when I loggin & click on subscribe now link. (I see only 3years for price of 2 which apply only to medium plan).

• I wanted to use the contact form (https://runbox.com/contact/) to ask this question but it does not work, I have this error message:
    “Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact administrator by other way.”
    That’s why I ask those questions in the forum …

That’s a weird starting point to start with runbox… :thinking:

Hello. Thanks for your message here and welcome to Runbox :slight_smile:

Apologies about the contact form; we’ll look in to that. We have made some changes on that website recently so that could be part of the problem.

Regarding the offer, you just buy the Max plan and then the additional year is added automatically if you are still eligible. You do need to sign up within 24 hours of creating your account though. Sorry about any confusion.

woaw, I create my trial account a couple of week ago…this mean the offer is not valid ?

I was thinking it was like a flash offer “during next 24h, 2 year for price of 1”, I didnt catch it was valid only if I reduce the trial to 24h :cold_sweat:

That’s an issue because I dont really want to change my login…I always use first letter of 1st name + name since forever…

The offer does say “Sign up and pay within 24h and get 2 years for the price of 1 on the Mini, Medium, and Max plans”. You still get your 30 days free as the first “year” is 13 months, and we also have a 60 day money back guarantee so there is nothing to lose by paying.

You are welcome to sign up for a new trial and use that account instead.

You mean that to benefit of the 24h offer, I have to loose my preferred usual login that I already used in the trial ? :pensive:

If the personal details are the same on the new and old accounts you could contact support once you have subscribed and we can look at renaming the new account for you.

1 Like

I can try this :slight_smile:
Thank you !

new account created and subscribed for 2 years, support ticket opened!