Subscription renewal

For easier payment, please add the option for a one, two, three, four and five year subscription for each subscription price. If that’s not practical, at least offer a one and two year subscription option for each subscription price.

I would pay for the longest multi-year subscription right now if it were available, even though my Micro subscription doesn’t need to be renewed until August 2023. I would consider paying for a lifetime Micro subscription depending on the price.

Longer subscription plans are a great way to raise capital for faster, better Runbox development and attract new talent that can take Runbox to the next level.

Hello @anon89969819 and thanks for your suggestion – and your offer to subscribe for multiple years (or even lifetime)!

We certainly agree with the idea that offering multi-year subscriptions can lock in discounted prices for customers, while helping finance our development and other improvements that in turn result in even better services for everyone.

While they aren’t currently displayed on our Price Plans page, we do provide the following special offers:

• Sign up and then subscribe within 24 hours, and get 2 years for the price of 1 year on any subscription plan.
  • Choose to the Runbox Medium 3-year subscription option at any time, as a new subscription or a renewal.

These offers are available from the Plans & Upgrades screen (depending on the time of account registration).

Additionally you can at any time renew your subscription for several years, one payment after the other, and the additional subscription time will be added to the end of your current subscription.

One reason we haven’t expanded on these multi-year deals is that from an accounting perspective the income needs to be periodized over the corresponding number of years, which has some disadvantages with regards to our company’s financial statements.

We will however keep your comments in mind as we continuously evaluate our price plans and economic strategy. :slight_smile:

– Geir

1 Like