Support not replying

I’ve had an issue with my email where I haven’t received certain emails from senders using a Comcast . net address. It’s possible this is occurring with other email providers, however only 2 people using Comcast have informed (and showed me) emails they sent that I did not receive.

I sent the Runbox team message headers and content from these missing messages, and to my knowledge the people who sent me these emails have not had issues with other people failing to receive messages that they sent.

I am having these issues on 2 mailboxes on my account, each with different domains.

The Runbox team hasn’t replied to my messages in these tickets for almost a week now. Have other people been having similar issues with unresponsive support?

On top of the recent outages, this is not the service I expect for a paid email provider.

Tickets (under the same email as this forum account):

https://support.runbox.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/162249
https://support.runbox.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/162967

Hello @edcous and welcome to the community.

We usually respond to support requests within 24 hours, and apologize for not having replied to your requests yet.

We will have a look at this issue right away.

– Geir

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I am on Comcast.net and get emails from clients and friends also on comcast.net without an issue. So, it is not Runbox and not comcast. Was their email sent phone or computer? Were there attachments? People frequently fail to get phone emails with pictures sent through everyone because of problems with sending huge messages via phone.

If you would like, you can send me a direct message with your email address and I’ll send you a test message from my comcast account and we can see what happens to it. I’ll send another from my runbox account and we can do some testing.

Obviously, you need to check your spam folder and maybe even what their email address is. I know if I don’t know who is sending me a message, it is much more likely to get deleted or sent to spam.