Sync Spasms/Popup Box

Hello,

I’m using Runobx 7 while away from my home office and I really like this new look and functionality. But…

While I’m checking email, typing a new email or doing anything else, this gray “syncing” pop up box keeps coming up. Sometimes it block the screen and I can’t see what I’m typing. is there some way to turn off that notification? I know it needs to sync, and that’s fine, but can that in the background?

Thanks!
Margo

I once deleted about a thousand emails using Runbox 6. When I subsequently logged in using Runbox 7, it repeatedly went thru syncing the thousand emails. I eventually had to logoff again.

@margo and @lgregg when you log off and log on again does it resolve the issue?

I’ve seen this on my own account a few times and I am looking for a pattern so that we can track down why this happens.

It has been a couple of weeks, but I believe it did resolve itself. It may have taken a few logons and logoffs, however, but my memory is unclear.

I have several hundreds of emails in my Inbox, many of which could be deleted. I could delete again, if you wish. Perhaps you could observe?

So far, logging out and logging out/in cleared it up. But I’ll keep an eye on it and report back if that changes.