Top of message missing when download bar showing [#810]

In Chrome on Windows 10, when the ‘download’ bar is showing at the bottom of the screen, then the top part of messages is hidden and I cannot scroll up to it. I attach a screenshot of that part of the window to illustrate what I mean.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the screenshot – I’ve added issue #810 for this.

• Geir

Any progress on a fix for this yet…?
Thanks,
Richard

Hi Richard,

I’ve increased the priority of this issue now.

• Geir

Thanks Geir.

I’m not able to reproduce this using Chrome 67 on windows 10. Have you got a screenshot with your download bar showing (and more if possible)? Do you get a scrollbar if you reduce the height of the browser window?

Hi

I thought this had been fixed but I’ve just noticed it’s still there.

I’m on 2018-08-29T16:49:00.046Z with Chrome 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks,
Richard

Just keeping this one alive - the bug is still there.

RB7 version: 2018-11-12T18:17:09.067Z
Chrome Version: 70.0.3538.77

Regards,
Richard

Hi Richard,

Can you post a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Thanks!

– Geir

Hi Geir

I finally remembered!

As you can see, the icons for taking actions on the message are not showing, and there is no way to make the message smaller or move it to the right hand side.

I’m now on Runbox 7 build time: 2018-11-26T14:42:49.176Z.
Chrome Version 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks,
Richard

Thanks for posting a screenshot – I’ve updated the issue and we’ll take another look at this.

– Geir

Is this because of the download bar at the bottom? Can you see the buttons if you remove the download bar?

HI Peter

I assume that it is due to the download bar, but the buttons do not reappear when the download bar is removed. Once the buttons are gone I have to close and reopen.

Thanks,
Richard

Could it be that particular message? Does it happen for other messages?

Hi Peter

It’s taken a while, but I have just seen the behaviour again - see screenshot.

Nothing I did with download bar or other buttons brought the icons back again.

I did notice that when I removed the download bar the scroll bar in the left-hand pane (folder list) shifted but there was no movement in the right-hand one.

Regards,
Richard

Like the living dead, this is happening again!

I have noticed it with a number of messages, not just from one sender. I noticed it with the previous Runbox version but didn’t get round to reporting it.

Runbox 7 build time: 2019-05-20T14:30:38.213Z
Chrome Version 74.0.3729.157 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks,
Richard