WebDav sync failed with Joplin

Hi all, I am new here. It is just a couple of days I have happily joined Runbox.
I am trying to play with the sync features via Dav. Calendar and Contacts are accessible trough Davx5 (android user) even though I still have to figure out how to let Davx5 to start at boot…
I am bit struggling with WebDav, actually. I am definitely not an expert of these things and I would appreciate any possible suggestion. My wish is to syncronize my Joplin notes through Runbox webdav.
I configured Joplin with runbox dav server and set as credentials USER@runbox.com with the app password I set to be used with Joplin.

I get the following error both with linux desktop app and android app:

Last error: Error: MKCOL .sync/: Permission denied to create directory (Exception Sabre\DAV\Exception\Forbidden) (403): <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <d:error xmlns:d=“DAV:” xmlns:s=“http://sabredav.org/ns”> <s:sabredav-version>3.2.2</s:sabredav-version> <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\Forbidden</s:exception> <s:message>Permission denied to create directory</s:message> </d:error>

So, permission denied to create directory.
Any suggestion to solve this issue?
Thanks a lot.
Fred

I have similar problems with WebDAV on Apple devices since Runbox switched to ‘new’ Contacts and ‘new’ Calendar and no real interest to solve the problems. I solved this by moving the two services to Apple and I will solve in similar matter also the email.

Well, actually CalDav and CardDav work for me with Android+Davx5. I was trying to access the storage through webDav to storing there my Joplin notes. As far as I understood reading past posts, storage access through webDav is currently disabled. I think it should be useful to enable it.
Fred

I was asking for Files WebDAV access for some two years.

@Fred As you say, we don’t currently offer WebDAV access to Files at the moment. You can access the Files section of your account using a client using FTPS though.