WebDav sync failed with Joplin

Hi all, I am new here. It is just a couple of days I have happily joined Runbox.
I am trying to play with the sync features via Dav. Calendar and Contacts are accessible trough Davx5 (android user) even though I still have to figure out how to let Davx5 to start at boot…
I am bit struggling with WebDav, actually. I am definitely not an expert of these things and I would appreciate any possible suggestion. My wish is to syncronize my Joplin notes through Runbox webdav.
I configured Joplin with runbox dav server and set as credentials USER@runbox.com with the app password I set to be used with Joplin.

I get the following error both with linux desktop app and android app:

Last error: Error: MKCOL .sync/: Permission denied to create directory (Exception Sabre\DAV\Exception\Forbidden) (403): <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <d:error xmlns:d=“DAV:” xmlns:s=“http://sabredav.org/ns”> <s:sabredav-version>3.2.2</s:sabredav-version> <s:exception>Sabre\DAV\Exception\Forbidden</s:exception> <s:message>Permission denied to create directory</s:message> </d:error>

So, permission denied to create directory.
Any suggestion to solve this issue?
Thanks a lot.
Fred

I have similar problems with WebDAV on Apple devices since Runbox switched to ‘new’ Contacts and ‘new’ Calendar and no real interest to solve the problems. I solved this by moving the two services to Apple and I will solve in similar matter also the email.

Well, actually CalDav and CardDav work for me with Android+Davx5. I was trying to access the storage through webDav to storing there my Joplin notes. As far as I understood reading past posts, storage access through webDav is currently disabled. I think it should be useful to enable it.
Fred

I was asking for Files WebDAV access for some two years.

@Fred As you say, we don’t currently offer WebDAV access to Files at the moment. You can access the Files section of your account using a client using FTPS though.

Do you plan to activate WebDav access ?

WebDAV isn’t something we have a plan for at the moment, but it is something we have discussed. We are currently busy with other aspects of our service but will consider it again at some point. Thank you.

Hi Dave.
Any news on this topic? Would appreciate if you would activate the webdav service for files section.

Hello. This isn’t something we plan to do at this time. Sorry to disappoint you.